Non-surgical Rhinoplasty is a medical procedure in which injectable Dermal Fillers are used to alter the shape of a person’s nose and thereby avoid invasive surgery.
Dermal Fillers can be used to fill out bumps and irregularities of shape to create a more normal shape without surgery.
- Hiding a nasal hump (the most common)
- Correction of a flat nasal bridge
- Adding projection to the nasal tip
- Filling nasal wall depressions
- Correction of a crooked nose from past injury or surgery
HOW LONG WILL THE CORRECTION LAST?
Usually 9 – 12months.
HOW IS IT DONE?
A treatment takes about 20-30 minutes depending on what needs to be corrected. Most of the Dermal Fillers we use contain a local anaesthetic which makes treatment comfortable.
Following the treatment, you may experience some mild puffiness in and adjacent to the injected areas but this usually settles within 72 hours. Bruising is possible but very uncommon.